11.02.2010

The Walking Dead

Now THAT's how you start a zombie TV show!

I was worried about how they were going to hook you in a day and age where movies and TV are fairly well saturated with post-apocalyptic scenarios & tales of various types of undead humans rising from the grave. I was growing pretty tired of everybody jumping on the zombie bandwagon, especially with stuff like Zombie Roadkill in the works.

Good thing AMC had the good sense to send a sheriff riding into the middle of Zombie Atlanta with nothing but a badge and a few shotguns. That one shot sealed the deal for me. If that doesn't get you to root for the good guy I don't know what will. I guess I could read the comics to see what happens next, but I think I'll wait for the next episode to find out how that dumbass is gonna get himself out of that tank.

1 comment:

  1. Best first 5 minutes of any show ever. Hey there little zombie girl. BOOM, you're dead. I am hooked.

    ReplyDelete