8.27.2009

DVD Profiler

I've been searching for a good DVD catalogue program for a while now, 'cause I'm all OCD like that. I'm the guy that has all of his CDs & DVDs arranged alphabetically. For the most part. Except for certain arbitrary rules like Pitch Black goes in the "C" shelf with Chronicles of Riddick. Stuff like that.

To help me obsess even more, I checked out DVD Profiler. Great UI, provides way more detail than you'd ever need. You can also backup your collections & share them online. You don't get certain features unless you pay for the full version, but it does pretty much everything I need for right now.

Unfortunately, it's only for Windows so folks like Mr. De LaBaca are SOL. Worth checking out if you're crazy like me about keeping track of your little plastic disks.

- Coop

2 comments:

  1. Hey I'm all about people coding their shit cross-platform. Speaking of which - I'm working on getting Hackintosh to run on my laptop....

    ReplyDelete