9.29.2011

American Juggalo Made My Brain Melt

"We have alcohol and muthafuckin explosives."

When I think of Juggalos, and believe me I try hard forget they exist, I find myself feeling both scared and sad for America Humanity at the same time. 

At first, a doumentary about the Gathering of the Juggalos sounded about as appealing as a root canal or a week with intestinal flu. ICP had already taught me about the 3 Ms: magic, miracles, and mangets. How could my brain possibly endure additional exposure to their music or their fans? 

Yet...I was so fascinated by this mutant strain of homo-sapiens that I couldn't look away. Afterward I felt like large number of my brain cells had died in a fiery auto accident, but it was so worth the 20 minutes of my time. If you've lived your whole life wondering "Where can I find a short but informative documentary about a large gathering of quasi-mentally-challeneged delinquents who enjoy clowns, hip-hop, murder, and whippits?".... look no further than American Juggalo.





No comments:

Post a Comment