10.25.2010

Set your DVR!!! Zombies are coming!!

Yeah, I know that Sunday is Halloween and everyone is going to be busy doing haunting ghoully things but everyone should watch The Walking Dead. Every review I've read of the show says that it is fantastic. If you look hard enough on the interwebs you can find a pirated copy of the pilot, but I'm waiting until Sunday to watch this. I want to see it in all of it's HD glory on my tv and not some crappy pirated copy on my computer. Everyone I know that can't wait for Sunday and has given in to their weakness says that it is one of the best TV show's they've seen in a long time. Whether you like Zombies or not, you should watch this show. Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. Hell yeah, I'm stoked for this one. I never thought in a million years that we'd see a zombie series on TV.

    ReplyDelete